At St. John's we aim to help people, as creatures of God, flourish as human beings who are created in the image of God.
It is important that we promote wellness for ourselves and one another.
Here are some tips to help you keep well:
1. During the pandemic, keep your vaccines up to date.
2. Keep clear boundaries for your personal, private, social, public, and professional circles.
3. Look after your physical, emotional and spiritual life.
Here are some resources to help you:
1. Meditate. Here is a link to the World Centre for Christian Meditation.
2. Mental Health and Substance Use Support through Wellness Together Canada.
3. Learn to Pray. Here is link to help you take steps to learn to pray.